2016 Five Guinea Gold Proof Coin
Mirroring the edge lettering on the last five Guinea – DECUS•ET•TUTAMEN•ANNO REGNI•VICESIMO•SEXTO The 2016 features the regnal dates of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II – DECUS•ET•TUTAMEN•ANNO REGNI•SEXAGESIMO•QUARTO in a raised edge lettering.
Sectional frosting between a series of connection lines denote the extent of The East India Company’s global reach, adding a modern dimension to a design deeply rooted in British history. In keeping with the original 1729 Five Guineas struck with gold supplied by The Company, the letters E.I.C. can be found.
• Historically accurate specification – same as last circulating Five Guinea
• First Five Guinea issued in the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• Featuring special edge lettering – “An ornament and a safeguard…”
• E.I.C provenance mark to obverse approved by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• Limited issue of 200 coins
- Alloy: 0.9167 AU GOLD
- Diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 42 grams
- Denomination: £5
- Finish: Proof
- Issuing Authority: St Helena
- Year Date: 2016
- Issue Limit: 200
Delivery & ReturnsDelivery Options for Fine Foods
UK Standard Delivery: £3.95
UK Next Day Delivery (mainland UK only): £8.95 (Order before 12pm)
- Order by 20/12/2017 for Christmas delivery.
UK Saturday Delivery (mainland UK only): £35
Delivery to the EU: £12.95
Delivery outside the EU: £20 - £30